Winter 2020 Venue Update
The team at Willowdale Estate is thankful for another year in business, and even though this year has been particularly challenging, we have found new ways to celebrate with our clients, guests and community.
This past summer and fall were able to successfully and safely host over 25 events between Willowdale Estate and our sister property, Grove at Briar Barn Inn. Even though a smaller wedding or event was not part of the original plan for many of our clients, they were overjoyed with still being able to celebrate safely with others, and have given us feedback that the day was even better than they imagined. We are committed to moving forward with events in 2020, and 2021 as we are able and can achieve this through close partnership with the guidelines from our local Board of Health, and guidelines from government officials.
“My daughter recently had a lovely wedding at Willowdale in early October of this year and we could not be happier with the venue and staff. Especially during these challenging times of Covid …the service & staff at Willowdale were exceptional as was the quality of the food. A special thank you to Kelsey our fabulous wedding planner! Willowdale is the perfect location and venue for an indoor or outdoor ceremony and reception. We highly recommend it!” – Parent of the Bride for 10/3/20 on The Knot
We have implemented the following into the production of our events to ensure the safety of your guests:
- Sanitizers are available for guests throughout the event spaces
- Frequent disinfecting of high-traffic areas including bathrooms and the front entry way
- Spaced out/grouped ceremony seating based on client requests
- Food stations are monitored and maintained by a staff member
- Masks are worn by staff members at all times
- Guests are encouraged to wear masks when in public spaces during the event (i.e. going to the bathrooms), and/or when they are visiting with others not from their immediate family. Masks do not need to be worn by guests when they are seated at their dinner tables.
The safety and health of our guests while at Willowdale Estate is our top priority. We are honored and humbled to continue to do what we do best, bringing the people that matter most together for a safe and memorable experience.
If you’d like to learn more about hosting a small celebration this winter or spring, get in touch to learn more about Micro Weddings! If you’re planning for a wedding or event within 2021 or 2022 we’re here and ready to help!