Timeless Wedding Details
If you’re planning an effortlessly elegant wedding celebration, we hope you’ll enjoy our favorite details from Gabriela and Michael’s spring wedding day at Willowdale Estate!
Make an entrance: A classic white Bentley sets the tone for a formal reception, and you’ll feel famous in portraits!
Add a personal touch: We love the illustration of the couple’s dog, Louie, used on napkins and signs.
Treat your guests: A passed drink after the ceremony is a nice touch! The “Louie” pictured featured Limoncello, Sparling Lemon Soda and Prosecco!
Beautiful florals will never go out of style: We loved how the floral designs for this wedding had variations based on location.
Effortless Elegance: In New England, a Sperry Tent is the gold standard of outdoor receptions! The sophisticated sailcloth canopy offers quiet luxury, and classic detailing that’s right at home at our historic location.
Surprise and delight your guests: Have an unexpected twist, like a dessert food truck arriving to serve late-night snacks just before the guests depart for the evening.
- Photos: Annmarie Swift Photography
- Floral: Flou(-e)r Specialty Floral Events
- Cake: D’orsi’s Bakery & Delicatessen
- Transportation: Ludwig Limousine
- Make-Up: Makeup by Melissa / Melissa DiCecca
- Hair: Hair by NG / Nicole Greco
- DJ: Boston Live Events
- Bird’s Nest Italian Street Food Truck
- Video: Shutter & Sound Films