New Catering Menu Items and Willowdale Favorites
Our catering menu from Willowdale Kitchens was recently refreshed by our Chef de Cuisine, Kate Schafer, with some tasty new options, most noticeably, our appetizers. We did keep the favorites, but here’s what our guests can expect to see at our upcoming weddings and events.
No matter your palette preference or dietary needs, we have something for everyone! Here are some of the new appetizers to look out for:
- Steakhouse potato bite with creamed spinach, seared sirloin, and piquillo pepper
- Ham and cheese croquette with horseradish-dijon dip
- Chicken and waffles with jalapenos cornbread waffle, maple chipotle aioli, and pickled onions
- Buffalo fried oyster with house-made buttermilk ranch
- Sesame ponzu tofu with shiso and pickled onion
These have been some favorites throughout the years, especially for fall:
- Bacon wrapped sausage stuffed date with piquillo pepper dip
- Fried mac and cheese bite with sriracha aioli
- Chicken Satay with spicy peanut dipping sauce
- Crabcake with pumpkin seed pesto
- Chicken pot pie with seasonal vegetables and butter crust
If you’re looking to host a wedding or event and would like to learn more our new catering menu, reach out to our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org!