We encourage you to review the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website (https://www.cdc.gov/) for the latest information about COVID-19 event safety.
We want to reassure all of our guests that as the Novel Coronavirus situation continues to evolve, our team is closely monitoring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, World Health Organizations, and local health department updates as well as following their recommendations on the appropriate health and safety measures.
As we continue to remain vigilant and implement stringent measures against the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), the health of all our guests remains, as always, our top priority.
During the last fourteen days:
• I have not been in close contact with or cared for someone, diagnosed with COVID-19
• No one in my household or workplace (including myself) has experienced COVID-19 symptoms such as a fever, cough, sore throat, or difficulty breathing
• I have not had close contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19
• I am in good health and do not have COVID-19
• Current social distancing protocols recommend individuals maintain a distance of six feet between each other.
• During the ceremony, two or more members of the same household, or who are attending the event together, can sit adjacent to one another, with two seats (or six feet separation) empty on either side
• Dining tables will have no more than six people, and be spaced at least six feet apart under our tent.
• In areas where guests may be required to wait in line, visible designations are in place (signage).
• Employees will wear masks at all times.
• Guests should consider wearing cloth face coverings when not at their dining tables, or when within 6 feet of another person who is not a member of the individual’s household.
•Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the house and tent.
•Use hand sanitizer regularly, especially after contact with individuals outside your household and before and after eating.
•High-touch areas throughout the house and tent will be cleaned frequently. High touch areas include but are not limited to, the Mansion entrance/exit, door handles, table tops, restrooms.
•All equipment will be sanitized prior to the beginning of the event
•Linens will be replaced after each event, and seats will be wiped and sanitized between events.
•Event spaces will be thoroughly cleaned, sanitized, and disinfected after every event.
•Mansion signage advising guests of social distancing, hygiene recommendations, sanitation guidelines are visible throughout the house for event safety
•Employees and vendors are encouraged to self-screen before attending or working an event. Employees are to remain at home if they feel ill or develop a fever. Coordinators monitor the visible health of event staff upon arrival for their shift.
•If an employee tests positive for COVID-19, a doctor’s note, releasing them from care must be presented upon the employee returning to work.
•No employee with known close contact to a person who is confirmed to have COVID-19 will be allowed to return to work until the end of the 14-day self-quarantine period from the last date of exposure.
•All employees have been provided with instruction in handwashing techniques, sanitizing high-touch areas, and following event safety guidelines. This information is reiterated by Coordinators and Event Managers throughout the event.