Mother’s Day Brunch
SOLD OUT! Join us next year- or buy mom tickets to our supper club on Thursday, May 17th! (https://www.eventbrite.com/e/red-door-supper-club-tickets-41680552655)
Are you looking for a new Mother’s Day experience this year? Come celebrate the wonderful women in your life and join us in the Tent and Garden Courtyard for a morning of music and making memories among the beautiful tulips at the historic Willowdale Estate.
No need to rush through this brunch – there’s just one seating, so please arrive between 10:00-10:30 AM and enjoy our food, service, and grounds until 1pm.
Scones, Coffee and Juice at your table when you arrive and find your seat!
- Farmers garden salad (gluten & nut free)
- Asparagus Salad, herb and egg dressing (nut free)
- Traditional fruit salad (gluten & nut free)
- Smoked fish platter with capers, eggs, red onion, and crostini
- Cheesy Grits with Tasso (gluten & nut free)
- Buttermilk Biscuits (nut free)
- Sausage gravy (nut free)
- Honey Ham (gluten & nut free)
- Asparagus and artichoke (nut free)
- Caramelized onion and mushroom (nut free)
- Spinach, tomato and feta (nut free)
- Scrambled eggs (gluten & nut free)
- Bacon (gluten & nut free)
- Sausage (gluten & nut free)
- Hash brown patties (nut free)
- French toast with syrup (nut free)
- Trio of donuts- culinary team choice! (nut free)
BEVERAGES: In addition to the included non-alcoholic beverages we will have a Bloody Mary Bar, Beer, and Wine at a cash bar accepting cash or credit payments.
ENTERTAINMENT: Live music will be provided in the Tent and Garden Courtyard by the talented musicians of SpeechLess Music.
PHOTOGRAPHY: Get your new family portrait on Willowdale’s gorgeous grounds! Photographer Maureen Cotton of Inner Life Portraits invites families to relax and have fun so that your portraits are authentically you. She will be offering mini portrait sessions throughout the event. To have your portrait taken is free, then view and order your favorites right on site—a perfect Mother’s Day gift!
50% of the photography proceeds will support mothers through the nonprofit HAWC, Healing Abuse Working for Change in Salem. Any questions about portraits? Reach out to [email protected]
– We love the idea of making new friends, so seating at this event will be assigned at our communal style tables (smaller parties may be seated together).
– If you would like to be seated with another party please order tickets together in a single order or request group seating as soon as possible by e-mailing [email protected]
Parking attendants will be provided, please carpool when able!
“Stroller Parking” areas will be provided at the estate.
Adults – $50 per guest
Children under 12 y/o: $15
Infants under 1 y/o: FREE (please request a highchair at checkout if needed)
Your ticket includes: State tax, food, and entertainment (gratuity for your server is not included but always appreciated)
Ticket sales will end and refunds will be not be accepted after MAY 6TH.
Thank you to our sponsors!